Monday, May 20, 2013

My realisations in October 2012 (of the 365 Project)

275

With a pair of glasses and a lot of patience, 

I changed 2 trousers and one long skirt.


After that and a diner with some wine, the machine got in trouble. 



Because instead of giving up I tried 2 hours to fix everything and I won.


To late to finish all the clothes, but not to late do try something out.

My husband asked me if I will remember how to work with this machine

within a few months.

Challenge!



276

a butterflyx3


277

a butterflyx3


278


Loving the global view.



Enjoy the picture instead of focussing at the difference of every part of it.



279

We are a part of nature


280

Pure and simple


281

Softening my point of view



282


It is written in the stars...




283

Political elections, I feel like we're drowning in their messages.



284


If nothing can stop me anymore,



it 's time to reach for the sky.

(don't know my limits)




285


The big one measures 110x70 cm.



I created this for my husbands birthday, because he supports me every day.
Thank you and a happy birthday, John.

What do you think? About it?

I guess I know a perfect place to hang this present



286

Still  you



287


Rubbish caught in a camera can be beautiful.



Please try it yourself: great pictures!



288

Feeling dissapointed



289


He is talking green, but there is no real connection with his inner soul.




It is like he is trying to put some seeds inside to believe his own words....


~I needed some clearance about this person, 



therefor I used my mandala technique~




290


He is entering another world.


Many people wanna find out.





291


A virtual Happy Birthday hugh!


♥♥♥




292

A Happy Birthday spiral dance.



293

Oneliners


294


A picture tells nothing about the whole person.







296


When my life goes up & down, it is never boring....





297


What's on top tells us nothing of what is below the surface



298


It seems like dancing, it seems also like a huge stretching out....



I feel like switching between both states of being.



299

At a certain moment someones unfinished world can turn completely upside down.



300


...... then you loose control ......




301

Dream big!



302


I love this!





303

Spooky



304

Strange thoughts


305

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment